with Mr. Kiley
Physical Education is still in session
and Field Day is STILL ON!!!
Here's how your family can participate:
Click here to access lesson plans for the rest of the year.
Lesson Plans include a daily guide to help students and families stay active and healthy.
Each day will consist of:
1. Warm Up activity
2. Field Day Event practice
3. Cool Down
**Within the document be sure to click on any highlighted BLUE text that will link you to additional instructions or video tutorials.**
Click here to access a Google Slide presentation that provides additional details to this year's Virtual Field Day.
Click here to access a Google Doc that allows participants to set goals and keep track of their progress while at home.
1. Click here to access the Official Score Card.
2. In Google Docs click "File">"Make a Copy".
3. When renaming the document be sure to enter the student's first and last name in the title.
4. Enter the results in the table. Remember, you only need to do 5 events, but feel free do more if you wish.
5. Submit the finished document to Mr. Kiley by clicking the BLUE "Share" button at the upper right corner of the page and then entering firstname.lastname@example.org in the "People" box.
Every student that completes at least 5 events will receive an OPEN National Field Day certificate.